Sunday, October 27, 2013

LENGTH CHECK 10/13

  So I wanted to do a length check before I got my sew in.
I would say my hair is about 12 inches, somewhere around armpit and brastrap when pulled back. However, I have some scraggly ends I'll be getting cut off before my sew in so that may change the length.
  I'll be using the sew in as a protective style through the colder winter months here, I also love that I don't have to worry about washing, styling and all of that to my real hair because I simply don't have the time anymore. 
I'll do another length check when I take my sew in out.

Here are some pics and my length check video.













   






2 comments:

  1. Hey - your hair looks good - are you natural?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You ! No I'm not natural. For the last two years I've tried transitioning twice . No relaxer for 11 months in 2011, then no relaxer in 2012 for 9 months. I've decided to relax my hair but Only twice a year.

      Delete