Sunday, October 27, 2013

NEW SEW IN: BOBBI BOSS BONELA BRAZILIAN HAIR [BREEZY WAVE]



     Here is a first look at my sew in using the Bobbi Boss Bonela hair I previously mentioned in my other post. I got this sew in on Thursday 10/24 and so far I love it. More pics,video and details below after the jump!


This time I asked my beautician to use a net on my sew in because I've never tried it before and I heard it makes your sew ins last longer. I wanted to make sure I had a part in my hair so I had very little leave out on the top, just enough to cover the tracks. I have a 14,16,18 inch in there. I used all of the 18 inch, some of the 16 and about 2 tracks of the 14 just to give it a layered look. The hair is very soft and I haven't experienced any tangling or matting yet and it's been under beanies and hats. The hair kind of reminds me of Janet Jackson that's the way love goes hair.. lol. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on this hair and net along the way! Be sure to check out my previous post about this Bobbi Boss hair for more details!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment